It is a device which produces an adjustable impulse of fixed duration by adjusting screw (R).
When a signal is applied from a three way valve and maintained at port 1 the impulse generator is activated and will generate an impulse period which was pre-set by screw R.
If the signal is interrupted the duration of the impulse is terminated.
To repeat the cycle the pilot signal must be exhausted and applied again.
- Ports: G1/8″
- Temperature range: max +60°C
- Working pressure: 2 … 10 bar
- Time regulation range: 0 … 10 s
- Fluid: 50µ filtered, lubricated or non lubricated air
- Body: aluminium 11S
- Seals: NBR
- Springs: stainless steel
- Internal parts: brass OT58