This device, if air is supplied at port 1, lets the air go out from port 2 when the adjustable dwell time (pre-set by screw R) has elapsed. The air flow can then be interrupted by removing the air supply from port 1.
The difference from the normally open version (10.001.4) is that the screw R adjusts the dwell time and not the duration of the air impulse.
- Ports: G1/8″
- Temperature range: max +60°C
- Working pressure: 2 … 10 bar
- Time regulation range: 0 … 10 s
- Fluid: 50µ filtered, lubricated or non lubricated air
- Body: aluminium 11S
- Seals: NBR
- Springs: stainless steel
- Internal parts: brass OT58